I’m on a mission to change the way you think about your blog.
Instead of thinking of your blog as just a platform for your posts, think of it as a content-marketing engine. Its mission is to attract would-be clients and promote your business, your services, and your expertise to the masses—even while you sleep.
Its job is to encourage your high quality leads to take the next step on your calls to action.
Your blog is how most of your prospects find you. It’s where you stand in the spotlight at center stage, sharing your best ideas, offers, and solutions.
I want you to start seeing your blog as the dynamic workhorse of your content-marketing strategy.
With your blog you can:
- … share your value with quality leads. It’s where they land to find out more about you.
- … convert leads into customers. When you provide fixes to their challenges, they will revisit your space and refer you to their friends.
- … be a publisher and a marketer. You no longer have to wait for, or seek the approval of a middle man to get your work published.
- … expose your brand to a bigger audience for more likes, shares, and follows. It’s a space for your social media followers to drill down and find out more about you. And if they find value in what you say, they will share your posts with their friends, fans and followers.
- … position yourself as a reliable resource. Each new post builds your credibility as an authority in your niche. No other online space gives you this much free, unlimited space for marketing.
- … spark interest in your business. It’s a gateway to engage readers and start conversations with people you don’t know, yet.
- … shine a light on the heart of your brand. Social media outlets are outposts to your online identity. Their job is to drive traffic back to your website and your blog.
- … influence, persuade, and move people to take action. Regular content initiates the relationship that helps readers begin to know, like, and trust you.
- … position yourself as a trusted ally. It’s where you offer solutions to your readers’ unique challenges.
- … produce instant content for social media shares. When you write regular posts, you always have valuable marketing content to share on your social media profiles.
Your blog’s main purpose is to ensure your dream clients are primed to take the next step to work with you.
Are you ready to build your online prestige, reach more ideal clients, and position yourself as a trusted thought leader? Blogging is the best way to start.
Are you ready to blog but aren’t sure where to begin? Click the image below to download FREE blogging cheat sheets!