Sometimes, all it takes to improve your situation is to decide to take one step forward. To try something new in spite of your doubt and fear.
Waiting and hoping for something to change is not a winning strategy. To get out of a stuck place, you have to finally get tired of spinning your wheels. You’ve got to try something new and take action.
Maybe you’re stalling on publishing a sales page because you don’t know what to do or where to start. Or maybe you’ve hesitated on writing the copy for your website because you feel lost, overwhelmed, and ready to give up. Or maybe the thought of being seen on social media as a “marketer” brings up all your self doubt stories.
You don’t need to keep doubting yourself and playing small. What you need is an ally to help you, someone who knows what to say and what to do — someone who has your back.
I have good news. You can finally stop looking for help and start publishing your content.
If you’ve been stalling on a writing project for days (or is it weeks??) because you don’t know how to move forward, or you’ve never published your content because you doubt your skills as a writer, this message is for you.
I’m offering you an easy win, one that is guaranteed to deliver results, and quite possibly build enough momentum to break you out of your rut.
For just $127, you can buy one hour of one-on-one time with me, and together we’ll get you through the writing block. By the end of the call, you will have copy you can publish with confidence.
My commitment to you is that I will help you get past the roadblocks that have kept you from taking action in the past when it comes to writing copy.
You might be thinking, “What can I possibly accomplish in an hour?”
Give me an hour and I promise I can do one of the following:
- Review and edit a blog post, or webinar slides, or social media updates and give you tips on how to get more mileage out of them.
- Help you write copy for slides for an upcoming presentation or a Slide Share deck.
- Review your script for a speech or a webinar.
- Write several social media posts with a core message and a calls to action.
- Review your copy for your new freebie ebook and find the mistakes before your readers do.
- Help you write a “nurture email sequence” to new people who join your list.
- Help you write your sales page and offer feedback and fixes that deliver results.
- Read several pages of your manuscript for your self-published book and offer my initial impressions and feedback.
- Review your website and offer you feedback on the copy.
- You decide. If your idea isn’t listed, ask me. I’ll tell you what I can do in an hour to make your writing better, stronger, and faster (kind of like “The Bionic Woman,” minus the 1970’s style pantsuit. If you are too young for this reference, keep that to yourself!)
Is The Copy Clinic Right For You?
The Copy Clinic is perfect for small business owners who don’t want or need to buy a comprehensive copywriting package from me. I mean, let’s be honest: Sometimes all you need are a fresh set of eyes and some honest feedback to rev up a project so it’s ready to launch.
Are you ready to stop staring at your copy and finally publish it? Great. Here’s what you do next. Click the image below to tell me your interested. We’ll set up a call for a brief conversation. Then, I’ll send you everything you need to jump forward and get the results you are looking for.
I know leaps like this can be scary, but that’s how all adventures begin: By taking a step across the threshold into possibility.
Do you have questions about The Copy Clinic Coaching Call for just $127? Click here and send me a message.